Do you suffer from Migraine headaches?
Don’t allow migraine to become a headache of your life
- A migraine usually lasts from four to 72 hours if untreated. How often migraines occur varies from person to person.
- Migraines might occur rarely or strike several times a month.
- Pain usually on one side of your head, but often on both sides.
- Pain that throbs or pulses.
- Sensitivity to light, sound, and sometimes smell and touch.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Headache may be associated with aura or without aura.
- Feeling drained,confused and washed out for up to a day.
- Sudden head movement might bring on the pain again briefly.
It’s time to take the right treatment through Ayurveda Integrated Healing and Yoga treatments.
Experience the Optimal Health at ShreeVarma