Do You Have Kidney Stone Disease?
Fed up with taking medications and surgery repeatedly?
- Tiny stones may not cause symptoms.
- Stones in bladder may cause pain in the lower abdomen (belly area).
- Stones in a kidney or ureter may cause back pain radiating to flanks.
- The pain can also be across belly and down between your legs. The pain is very severe and comes and goes.
- Having reddish-brown or bloody urine
- Frequent urination
- Burning or pain while urinating
- If the stone causes an infection, urine may be cloudy or smelly associated with fever.
Promote your good health with Ayurveda and Yoga Treatments
Experience the Feel of Good Health at ShreeVarma