Does Your Stomach Hurt every time you eat?
If Yes! Then there is a chance that you might suffer from Peptic Ulcer
Never Ignore the Signs and Symptoms of Peptic Ulcer
Don’t trust the Gut! Trust the expert
- Burning stomach pain
- Feeling of fullness, bloating or belching
- Intolerance to fatty foods
- Stomach acid makes the pain worse, as does having an empty stomach.
- The pain can often be relieved by eating certain foods that buffer stomach acid or by taking an acid-reducing medication, but then it may come back.
- The pain may be worse between meals and at night.
- Vomiting or vomiting blood — which may appear red or black
- Dark blood in stools, or stools that are black or tarry
- Nausea or vomiting
- weight loss
- Appetite changes
Shreevarma is where you can find the Authentic solution for Heartburn, Ulcer, Indigestion, Nausea, and all other stomach related problems
Experience the feel of good health at ShreeVarma